Mobile crane load moment indicator (“LMI”) to monitor and detect crane movements, load, torque level, hydraulic pressure level and crane body level. Alarm crane driver in real time to mitigate operational risks and Automatically control certain crane movements to prevent incidents. With 4G cellular connectivity, we are able to send your crane performance data to a cloud based remote monitoring application, which can provide management access to onsite crane performance data from anywhere and anytime to minimise manual effort and increase productivity and efficiency.
- Display all critical crane performance data in real time to assist crane operator to manage and mitigate any potential operational risks.
- “Black box” function: Store real time rated weight, actual weight, radius, angle, arm length, torque, operating hours, and alarm information, which can be used by management personnel to conduct any required analytics.
- Detect hydraulic pressure without any damage to the wire rope. At the same time, detect the load weight on the main and secondary hook.
- If required, we can provide hook position monitoring to meet the lifting requirements at different orientation.
- If required, we can provide crane base structure monitoring to mitigate the risk of crane falling over due to uneven ground or the base structure.
- If required, we can provide power line magnetic field strength monitoring to prevent electric shock accident when crane jib accidentally hang on the power line.
- Remote monitoring to ensure management can access business critical data in near real time from anywhere, minimise manual effort and increase productivity and efficiency.